Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
Ogie Alcasid In Talks For Possible Transfer To ABS-CBN This Month



After appearing twice on ASAP this year and joining some Kapamilya award-winnig musicians in MMK 25th anniversary commemorative album called "MMK Life Songs," his possible transfer to Kapamilya station after his TV5 contract expires this month is on the bag, reports said.  

When asked during the press conference for his upcoming birthday concert “Ayokong Tumanda” at Music Museum, Ogie said, “The truth is my contract [with TV5] is expiring August 18. Thankful ako sa network ko at hindi nila ako nire-restrict. Let’s face it, wala naman kaming show ngayon. Wala kaming ibang content kung saan ako pwede lumabas so naiintindihan naman nila ‘yon.”

He further said, “I still have to talk to my manager kung saan ba pupunta? Ang focus ko ngayon tapusin muna ang concert tapos saka na lang mag-isip one-by-one, kasi nagpatong-patong. Anything is possible.Pero ang feeling ko sa three years being with TV5 we weren’t able to accomplish what we were supposed to accomplish. So kung iiwan ko lang ‘yun na ganoon there’s big part of me na sige baka kaya pa naman. However, kung hindi na kaya, kung wala na, then it’s time to move on. I don’t want to base my position on anything else but where am I needed most at this point,”

No comments