Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
Sunshine Dizon And Timothy Tan's Marriage, Annulment, Cheating And The Woman Behind The Separation



First, Sunshine Dizon posted a series of quotations on her Instagram account @shinedizontan indirectly revealing the status of her marriage with Timothy Tan:






Followed by another post showing a photo of a message written on a card, tagging a certain Clarissa Sison. She also posted another photo of the woman, apparently that of Clarissa whom she said is  living in the same building where her family lives.




Days after, Timothy admitted that she and Sunshine faced marital problems in the course of their marriage and have agreed that it would be best to have their marriage annulled.

Since the start of the year, our marriage has underwent numerous challenges and as with any relationship, we have truly tried our best to resolve certain issues.

"However, we have both concluded that an annulment is warranted.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to the people & their families who were involved, directly or indirectly, as a result of our marital problems.I would also like to request for privacy as we both go through this challenging time in our lives."

But contrary to what he said, Sunshine is not giving Timothy the annulment that they supposedly have agreed upon.

There is no forgiveness for what you did. No annulment for you. I will seek justice. I will see you both in court."

Sunshine also revealed that she found out about the alleged illicit affair of his husband on June 2015:

My nightmares began exactly June of last year. I’ve given you several chances, I swallowed everything for the sake of Doreen and Anton, I tried my best and gave my all. You have disregarded your responsibilities and turned into a monster, all the lies and deception.

"Did you really think I was that stupid? Did you really think I would just cry in one corner and do nothing? Too bad this stupid girl isn’t stupid after all."

"You ruined two families. You ruined the lives of our children. For almost a year you had the audacity to live with that woman in the same building were your own children lives." 

On Monday, Clarissa Sison, addressed Sunshine's accusations which she said has no basis at all. To quote:

No comments