Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
Angel Locsin Admits Hurting, Jessy Mendiola Happy With Luis Manzano


FHM Sexiest Woman 2016 Jessy Mendiola, on Thursday, has finally put an end to rumors saying she already replaced Angel Locsin's spot in the heart of Luis Manzano.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Jessy said she sees nothing wrong with hanging out with the TV host.

I am single so I don’t have any problems with that. I really appreciate the fact na he has always been there for me. He’s a very good guy.  It is what it is. What you see is what you get,” she said.

The actress, however, maintained she does not want to label it as a date.

Kasi sometimes we go out as a group. We go out sometimes. Yeah, you could say we go out and we are friends and we are getting close to each other,” she said.

Asked if she thinks Luis is courting her, the 23-year-old actress simply said: “Ewan ko sa kanya.”

But does Luis even stand a chance?

Oo naman. I am not denying anything. Ayaw ko naman maging sobrang pretentious na wala. Meron kasi, ‘di ba? As I’ve said, Luis is a good guy. Any girl would be lucky to have him kaya siguro Lucky ang pangalan niya,” she said.

In a separate interview, Luis' ex-girlfriend Angel Locsin admitted that she has yet to move on from her failed relationship with Luis, "I'm getting there."

Angel added that she will not pretend that everything is okay between her Luis.

"Hindi ako magpapaka-plastik. Lahat naman tayong mga babae ay may prosesong ginagawa. Pero ako naman kasi, I always want him to be happy. So kung happy siya, magiging happy na lang ako para sa kanya." she said.

No comments