Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
Julie Anne San Jose Graduates From College


Kapuso award-winning singer/host/actress/endorser/recording artist and concert performer Julie Anne San Jose is looking forward to a new chapter in her life as she graduated from college on Tuesday.

Julie Anne graduated from Angelicum College in Quezon City, majoring in Communication Arts. 

She admitted that finishing her degree while managing a singing career resulted in "sleepless nights, fatigue and even disappointments."

"I've realized it's okay to admit I wasn't perfect, I was struggling. I've juggled work and studies, yet managed to survive," she wrote as the caption to her graduation photo she shared to her more than 500,000 followers on Instagram.

"As I went through four and a half years, I've learned that it pays not to worry so much about where you ranked but rather think about the joy you get with what you do.

"Life doesn't offer us a smooth path. There will always be tough times, regrets and failures as well as success, reward and happiness," San Jose added.

"It's been a long road but with hard work and patience, anything is possible. This is certainly a huge milestone. The tassel's worth the hassle," she concluded.

No comments