Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
Calvin Harris Writes A Song On How Taylor Swift Cheated On Him With Tom Hiddleston


Oh, wow! Is it true that the "already moved on" Calvin Harris wrote a song about Taylor Swift's cheating?

According to TMZ, Harris has written a song called "Ole" which contain the full details of about how Taylor cheated on him.

A part of the lyrics reportedly states an apparent point of view of Swift's new flame Tom Hiddleston: "I see online that you begun to be a good girl and take trips with your boyfriend. Being attentive, continue to pretend…" There's also a line about Taylor's phone habits, TMZ notes: "You've hidden my name in your phone so you can call me to tell me you've been going through hell. Left him alone and you booked in a hotel."

This next lyric might be a stretch but here it is: "Low key, you won't tell none of your friends about me." As TMZ points out, this is a slight jab at Tom's Marvel movie character, the villain Loki.

According to TMZ, the video has already been filmed. Hmmmm...that is something to look forward to.

No comments