Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
An Emotional Jessy Mendiola Hits Back On Angel Locsin: 'Malinis Ako. Hindi Ako Ahas!'



Weeks after saying that rumored boyfriend Luis Manzano is 'husband material,'  Jessy Mendiola broke down in tears while facing some member of the entertainment press to reiterate that she did not cause the breakup of Luis and ex-girlfriend Angel Locsin.

You know, honestly, if it were true, I wouldn’t be here right now facing you guys. It hurts kapag sinasabi nila na, for a lack of better term, ‘ahas’ ka. Labas ako sa kanila and what happened between the two of them. 'Yung amin, I think dapat labas na rin siya doon,” she said, crying.




Luis and Angel breakup first surfaced in January this year. Jessy earlier claimed that Luis only started courting her in May.

“For me, it was clear that they broke up already when Luis started courting me. Babae ako, it happened to me before. I wouldn’t do that to any other girl,

Malinis ang puso ko. I would never ever destroy a relationship,” she added.

Jessy said it is also up to Luis and Angel if they want to settle their differences as long as they keep her out of it.

Problema na nila 'yun, kung gusto nilang mag-usap about it or clear anything with each other, I think that’s their problem. Pero huwag nila akong isasali,” she said.

Amid all this, Jessy shared that Luis has repeatedly apologized to her for everything that’s happening. - ABSCBNNews

No comments