Now Showing: My Ex and Whys
Joey Mead's Husband Ian King Is Now A Queen Named Angelina Mead King


Move over BB Gandanghari and Caitlyn Jenner. Angelina Mead King has just arrived!

After Rustom Padilla and Bruce Jenner who came out as transwomen named BB Gandanghari and Caitlyn Jenner, car enthusiast and motel heir Ian King comes out as Angelina Mead King. But unlike Rustom and Bruce, Ian is very much into his marriage with model/VJ/host Joey Mead whom he calls "my rock and my number one supporter!"



And they even "twinning" in one of their recent photos together.



Angelina first came out through an intriguing post on Instagram @hailtothe_queen_ wearing a purple haired woman wearing a dress with the caption, "Sometimes the king is a woman," that people got so intrigued who Angelina Mead King was.



"Since people were already asking, we just decided to come out with it." Angelina, who decided to set the Instagram account @hailtothe_queen_ to public.

On Saturday, Angelina posted a photo of her and wife Joey with caption “We're so happy to be free,” 



Angelina’s family has also been supportive of his transition into a woman. His brother Atticus (Iza Calzado's ex-boyfriend) posted a photo captioned, "Here's a pic with my former kuya who is now my ate. Meet my 'new' sister Angie."



In an interview with close friend Tim Yap, Angelina said: "It was a secret that I've kept for quite some time. I'm glad it's now out, so I don't have to explain myself anymore."

"What's a dream, I couldn't sleep from being so happy! Thank you to everyone for the love and support. You can't imagine what kind of weight has been lifted off my heart. I am excited to see you all soon" she wrote on Facebook.

Her wife Joey, meanwhile, said: "I fought hard–tooth and nail, blood sweat and tears for this relationship. Somehow it all breaks away. For what's life without w little bit of bizarreness?"

No comments